THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

9/march/2008

i am now in keith's house
the reason i'm here is not cause i'm gay
but because he is going to stay over night at my house tomorrow
and he is staying cause we're going mid valley to watch movie..
me,keith,rumi,yu chen,chee meng,suzie,
and mayb one girl i like.
wo.back to the reason for this post..
today. i woke up at 6..
then i remembered that its a sunday
so i went back to sleep
and woke up (again) at 12.30
which i slept at 12.30 lastnight..
so when i woke up.. no one was up..
and its cause my mom did not feel good
so,
i made my "breakfast"..
which was
bread,corned beef, and baked beans
after that.. i was chatting with 'some one'
then she loged off.. casue have to do chores
then i went to crunchyrol.com
to watch naruto.
till about 5..
then meet up with keith
at mini market in my condo.
we got a drink
and went to his house
we went online a while
then went to my house to pack my stuff
to say in his house
and now i'm blogging..
while kith vs his dad in chess.
wonder whose wining
.. well mayb i can get a pic of it..
one sec..
cant..
his phone no battery
and my phone no wire o com..
so another time
well.
what else to say.
ah..
now.. i'm currently chatting with her...
on msn.. and it feel so sweet..
i wish she was next to me right now...
so i wont fell lonely..
well..
till here...
bye all.. see you all next time
-[Alex]-
ps:just heard throught the dooy.. keith beat his dad in chess

0 comments: