THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12/3/08

hey all.. todays \post mayb short cause i din do anything much

well. today i woke up at 10.30,

i slept late cause i was talking to jee yan

she called me up at 1 AM

just because she bored =.=

well, we chat till about 3.30 ..

i had to sleep because

my dad was doing to sabah to fish.. and left at 4..

then after we chatted finish.

when i was about to sleep.. i heard

my dad came out..

like 'phew.. lucky i went in first'

then i woke up..

i went to the com to online...

saw few of my friends online..

so chatted...

then went to make my breakfast

after that around 12.30,

meet up with shiran and jin to have lunch

after lunch,

went to my house,

they played food ball and GTA(ps2)

and around 3,

shiran went back..

so me and jin went to CC

then at 4.30,

we meet shiran and went to 'lepak'

then at around 6.40 till about 7.40,

me,shiran,jin,suzie and ruby

we ran around...

sweat like hell

after that... i snaped suzie 's thing

haha.. ask her what...

well.. then went for dinner and now chatting with celine low,

rumi shiraki, and my girl ^^..

see ya all.. bye

-[Alex]-

0 comments: