THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Story....

Beginning

‘Urgh’…

‘Where am I’….

‘Oh ya’…

‘Starting yet another rotting day’….

Draco got out of bed and went to wash up. (Phone ringing)..

‘ hu cud col mi et tith tiom’ (who could call me at this time)

(picks up the phone) ‘he—‘

‘DRACO FREEKS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU.. YOUR 3 MINUTES LATE AND I’M WAITING FOR YOU OUT SIDE YOUR HOUSE.. ITS NOT GOOD TO MAKE PPL WAIT YOU KNOW.. QUICKLY COME DOWN NOW OR I’LL GET UP THERE AND WIP YOUR AS—‘

(Draco puts the phone down) rubbing his ear.. ‘damn that bloody woman.. cant she talk like every body else?. Sheesh’

Draco walks out of the house. He takes one step, 2nd step, 3rd step and starts counting..

‘One..Two..Thr--’ WHAM!! “I TOLD YOU TO HURRY UP!!! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!!! C’MON… DON’T WASTE TIME!!” Draco gets up, dusts his uniform. And looks at his watch. Its only 6.30, school starts at 7.50 urgh… ‘why do we have to get to school so early?? ‘BECAUSE THEY ARE SERVING SUPER SNAKS TODAY.. AND I WANT ONE.. I’VE GOT THE CASH BUT THEY WILL BE A HUGE LINE.. SO, YOUR GETTING IT FOR ME..!!’ ‘what?.. when did I say that’ask Draco… when I asked you to.. NOW HURRY OR THERE IS NONE LEFT!!! GOGOGO!!!!!’

‘… okok.. hold my bad and wait for me at the school swing...’ passes his bag to Samanta Wright(the shouting girl) and takes off his jacket… bents down in to a running position and….takes off!!!

Samanta’s thought I love the way he runs…

At the school canteen

Samson’s tought dam I hate this lines… huh??.. I hear running.. the it must be…

‘HEY DRACO!!! GET ME TWO PACK TOO!!!!’

‘fine’

Draco leaps across the line and lands in front of the canteen lady….

‘may I have 4 packs please’

The canteen lady turns.. ‘ Ahh.. its you Draco.. I din’t see you there just now.. wait.. don’t tell me you jumped in front of them again… ?’

Draco smiled…

‘fine.. but I’m not seling it to you again tomorrow if you do the same thing ok?’

‘Oh come one aunt…. Wheres the fun if I don’t have fun… 4 out of 5 days??’ give the canteen lady a cheeky smile.. ‘no.. 2 out of 5 day.. or I’ll complain you to the school counsel’ said the canteen lady, giving Draco a warning…

‘okok.. 3 out of 5… ok? Deal. Hehe’ and leaps off before the canteen lady can say a thing… and meets Samson next to the vending machine…

‘hey… thanks ‘Dragon’’

‘.. I told you not to call me that.. its not like we’re still 5..’

‘ oh.. but my sis can call you ‘Dragon’.. now. Wheres the fairness in that..’ Samson says.. giving Draco a pat on the back.

‘you better meet up with her soon.. or you’ll hear her shouting from 60 miles away..’

And Samsons to foot ball practice…

Yea he’s right… we wont want her shouting that loud…

And he takes off to find Samanta ….

Half way running to meetSamanta, a guy runs next to Draco…

‘oh.. its you Flain.. you weren’t home this morning.. where did you go...’

‘ well.. I went to find Alexxes.. you know.. keep her ‘warm at night’’

‘HA!! You know you should not do it. At this age, you’ll just need to wait for 2 months more and we’ll be at age… and you know you can’t ‘warm’ her up.. I’m the warming type.. you’re the ‘freezing’ one.. get what I mean?’

‘oh shut up freak…’

‘ you insulting our dad?? I’ll tell him you know…’

‘insulting him?? I did no such thing.. I just called him what his name is… its just the same as you and i…’

‘yea yea.. I better get going.. or Samanta’ll rip my head of..’

‘opps.. for got about that ‘Dragon’.. hey.. shes as mean as a dragon, while you’re a dragon(he means by the name draco).. matches don’t you think..?’

‘oh shut up ass…’

Draco speeds off to find Samanta…







ok.. this is my story.... it'll come out at a pace of once a week(hopefuly...)

it can also be seen at fanfiction.net...

my pen name is SpiderBlack

so if you want.. you can view it ehre or there.. thats all.. thanks..

-[Alex/SpiderBlack]-

0 comments: