THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3/6/2008

hahas

dont know why i said that...

just here to post... if not,"some"ppl will complain...
and i'm here to say something

MY PHONE IS STILL NOT DONE!!!!
yea.. its so sad..
i thank you all for feeling my pain with me..
(lolz)
i went there today..
and asked him..
but he say not done..
and i went to car4 because i needed to get my racket
yup.. my badminton racket..
and i'm starting my training on saturday
this saturday
its gonna be fun or very very painful..
my fren say i have potential but just no will power..
so i'll show him i can be as good as him
(muahahahahahaz)
"and so, the saga of alex chang and his badminton training
will continue"
"when we return, we will see how much better he becomes.."
(
or how much worse)
so, i dont think there is any other thing for me to say
oh ya.. and one more thing

I'M BECOMING BETTER AT SHUFFLING!!!
(boo ya!!)

yup.. now downloading more songs so i can practice
cause practice makes perfect...
also learning moon walk..
and looking for a shop to buy proper shuffle shoes..
the onli one i know is in mid valley
and is far,,,
so if you know anywhere alse.. do tell me..
(tee hee)

gtg now..

getting ready for tuition...
see ya all

-[Alex]-
\
-[Naoki]-

0 comments: